CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE SURVIVORS SUPPORT AND RESOURCE GUIDE
Whilst we aim to provide support to you during the workshops, Kindreds Creatives cannot offer emergency psychological support. You can find information and support from the professional organisations listed below. They can provide resources, information, referrals and a listening ear to survivors, and some also provide helpful guidance for those supporting the survivor.
Disclaimer: Kindreds Creatives has no association with any of these bodies and we are not seeking to promote their work. This information is up to date at the time of going to print but you are advised to check the websites before making contact and to confirm that they are the right organisation to support you at this time. Kindreds Creatives cannot take responsibility for the content of these web pages or publications and the views expressed are not necessarily those of Kindreds Creatives itself.
EMERGENCY HELP LINE NUMBERS
- Samaritans – call 116 123 to talk to a crisis volunteer.
- SOS – Suicide of Silence 0300 1020 505, 8am to midnight to speak to a volunteer.
- MAYTREE – Telephone support between 8am and 8pm for those with suicidal thoughts. Canoffer short term residential support. 020 7263 7070, www.maytree.org
- NHS – call 111 and choose option 2 for the NHS First Response Service. They will triage you and provide support.
- If you cannot talk to anyone or would prefer not to, text Shout to 85258 and a trained mental health crisis volunteer will text back 24/7
- If you have harmed yourself or are in danger of taking life-threatening action please call 999 and seek help.